Thursday, February 23, 2006

Eggs In Scale

Karen pointed out that many of you may not realize how small Eggs are, so I shot some nekkid photos of them alongside a couple of things most people can easily recognize: two sizes of paperclips, and a dime. Here they are with their latest hats... And here are their (only, at this point) sweaters... So, while they are the smallest things I've ever knitted, smaller even that the little socks I knit and fill with catnip for catty friends, they are the smallest things I think I shall ever knit. To see some incredible knitted things that are would make the dime and paperclips look huge, check out Islandknitter's Knitted Garden and the incredible Bugknit's Nano Knits.

2 comments:

Knatolee said...

Not only do the Eggs get out more than I do, they have a better wardrobe!

Unknown said...

oh that's so cute! :)

now I'm inspired...